3D Dispersion Photoshop Action Free Download
Download 3D Dispersion Photoshop Action
3D Dispersion Action – it’s a great three-dimensional effect of flying particles. You can select one of four directions of movement:Left, right, up, down.
How to set up your Photoshop for work with actions.
1. Make sure you are using the English version of Photoshop. Every my action works only with the English version of Photoshop, please make sure that you have the English version of Photoshop
2. Use the RGB Mode and 8 Bits color. To check this, Go to: Image->Mode and check the “RGB color” and “8 Bits/Channel”;
3. Make sure that the option “Add” copy “to Copied Layers and Groups” turned on. This option applies only in CS5 and more highest versions of Photoshop. Click on menu icon at the right on “LAYERS” panel and go to “Panel Options…”, and check the “Add” copy “to Copied Layers and Groups”.
4. Use a photo with 72dpi or higher. If you are using the photo below 72dpi, the action will not work correctly. To fix this, go Image->Image Size and increase a resolution value.
5. Set the Opacity of brush to 100%. For that select “Brush Tool” and move the opacity slider to 100%.
How to combine my actions?
Report Broken Links !! Do Not Hesitate We Will Fix It Right Away